GTA Real Estate Market Watch - October 2019.
Published November 5th, 2019
Here's what happened in the GTA Real Estate Market last month October 2019
Price comparison to October 2018 (last year)
- Detached properties increased by 3.0%
- Semi-Detached properties increased by 4.2%
- Townhome properties increased by 3.1%
- Condo Apartments increased by 9.6%
I had predicted that there would be steady growth in the October market while that remained true year-over-year, month-over-month semi’s & towns continued to grow steadily however detached & towns remained relatively the same.
In comparison to September 2019, the average price resulted as such:
- Detached properties remained relatively the same, but dropped by 0.1%
- Semi-Detached properties had a slight rise of 2.2%
- Townhome properties remained relatively the same, but dropped by 0.1%
- Condo Apartments had a decent rise of 3.6%
As we are now in November, we’re swinging into the annual BUYER’S MARKET for the winter months. If you were waiting to jump into the market to get a deal for personal use or investment resale – get your financing in order ASAP to jump on great deals! Beat out the high Spring Market prices NOW!
Please note that these are overall GTA stats & trends, which do apply to the regions of York, Durham, Peel & Toronto - however, if you'd like specific information regarding a particular region or city, please let me know and I can provide more precise statistics and information.
November's Market Watch to be released in early December - catch you then!
Sellers: Your Home Sold GUARANTEED, Or I’ll Buy It!*
24HR FREE RECORDED MESSAGE: 1-844-834-7532 ID# 5672
Sales Representative, CENTURY 21 Titans Realty Inc. Brokerage
Real Estate Negotiation Expert, Real Estate Business Institute
www.getrana.com | email@example.com | 647-930-1394 (direct) | 416-820-4504 (secondary)
*conditions apply, please ask for details